Sunday, January 21, 2018

Class Technology

I am no stranger to using different types of technology for school. With this class being online, that leaves most of the learning to be done using different technological tools. This is the first time I've ever had to use a blog for a class before. I have always heard of blogs but have never needed to use one before. It's a very interesting way for people to publish content and communicate. It's always important to learn new things about our ever changing technology. As we get older, technology gets more advanced and it can be hard to keep up with. The biggest thing I have learned in the first week of this class is how to cite images when you reuse them. I didn't know that had to be done! Using the different technology tools provided in this course will help me learn the material and go really in depth as well.


(My dog, Caggie, playing on our couch in 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...