Sunday, January 21, 2018

Assignments

At first glance, this class seems really interesting. In most of the other online classes that I have participated in, the structure is very different than this class. They were very lecture based where as this one is more interactive. I will say, this class seems to have more work than other classes, but the content is so interesting that the work won't seem like a lot! The extra credit offerings are very important as well. I will definitely be taking advantage those opportunities. I can't wait to see what this semester has in store!


P.S. Anyone else miss OU Football?


(The Sooner Schooner on the field of an OU Football 
game in 2015. Source: Wikimedia Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...