Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tech Tip: First Tweet

I have had a Twitter account since probably 2011 although I don't really use it for anything. I'm not a big tweeter because I don't see the point in sharing with people my personal thoughts. Also, I know that in a few years I will look back and laugh at myself!

I do really like Twitter, however, because I feel most connected to the world when I'm using it. I get a lot of my news updates from there and I like being able to see other people's thoughts as well. Also, people are so funny so I mainly just looked at the funny things other people have posted.

I don't think I will start tweeting updates anytime soon but I think I will continue using Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...