Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Learning Challenge: Time Management

Time management is very important to me. This semester I am battling taking 24 credit hours, being a student athlete, and being involved in my sorority. This requires me to manage out every aspect of my time. I have found that using even a free hour in the day to get as much done makes a big difference in the end. A lot of times when I get home from the day, I just want to lay on the couch. But that results in me staying up later at night to finish my homework and be tired the next day. By getting as much done early in the day, I can actually have less anxiety in the long run. With a busy schedule like mine, time management is a requirement!


Time Management. Source: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...