Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Growth Mindset: Cats

Cats are so funny and versatile. They can accurately depict the emotions we are feeling in several different ways. This week, I decided to explore the Growth Mindset Cats and share some of my favorites.

1.
 
(In order to learn, we must prove and poke)

I liked this one because it shows that we need to explore in order to learn. I learn by doing rather than watching or listening because then I can really understand and get a good grasp on the concept.

2.

(Failure hurts, but it does not define me)

This one really resonated with me because there have been many times in my life that I have both succeeded and failed. Although success was fun and thrilling, I learned more from failing and I used that hurt to help set new goals and do better the next time. Failing sucks but we should use it as motivation rather than defeat.

3.

(We do things better together)

I loved this one because success doesn't come without help. I'm currently on the OU Pom Squad which is very much a team sport. I don't do anything without my teammates by my side and they help push me to be better both inside the gym and on the field, and also outside in the real world. We should use the support from the people around us to make ourselves better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...