Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Growth Mindset: Fitness Schedule

I am a student athlete here at OU (Pom) and that requires a lot of time, practice and commitment. Outside of practice and our team workouts, I like to workout on my own. Some of my teammates think I'm crazy for putting extra time in from our already demanding workouts, but being in shape is hard for me and my body to keep up. I'm not built like a lot of my other teammates so it makes me feel stronger and healthier during practices and performances when I'm on the field or the court! I think sticking to a consistent schedule of working on school and studying will help benefit in my school life. I stick to a very consistent workout schedule so I think if I budgeted the same amount of time to school, I wouldn't be so stressed out close to due dates!


(Strength. Source: Flickr)

1 comment:

  1. Peyton!
    Whoo workouts! But really, I think its awesome that you make time to workout outside of practice because it is really hard to do! I really enjoy working out also because I feel that it makes me feel more confident and stronger in everything I do. I don't always make time for it however and its easy for me to get wrapped up in my difficult science classes. It think making a set workout schedule would be really beneficial for me, and like you said even take some stress off my everyday life!

    ReplyDelete

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...