Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Growth Mindset: SMILE

S.M.I.L.E.

S= Showing
M= Milestones
I= In 
L= Little 
E= Everythings

This acronym means that progress comes in little ways everyday with a little positivity. If you are doing something to improve yourself in tiny ways, you will make major steps in the right direction. Always keep moving forward! This acronym has a lot of meaning to me because sometimes I feel like I do a lot of things throughout my day that can seem pointless and not meaningful. However, those little things allow me to make a lot of progress towards all of my end goals! 


Smile quote. Source: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning Challenge: Empathy

I read the article, " 10 Reasons to Stop Judging People " and I think everyone needs to read this piece. It's such good remind...